The Snake River Sporting Club in Wyoming has a new set of homes on the market in the exclusive resort community. The Tall Timber Cottages follow the Martin Creek Cabins as the latest development after the property’s emergence from financial troubles. The cottages, designed by Aspen’s Poss Architecture, range in price from about $1.9 million to just under$2.5 million and are available now — just in time for ski season. Located on the second and third fairways of the club’s 18-hole Tom Weiskopf golf course, each four-bedroom, 4.5-bath rustic-styled home comes with 2,939 square feet of living space and 750 square feet of porches and covered decks.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica