Much of Martis Camp’s success has stemmed from its design as a year-round, family retreat with the most comprehensive amenity offering in the U.S. Over the past ten years, Martis Camp has completed well over $100 million in club amenities, infrastructure and roads throughout the expansive property. With four-seasons of recreation and adventure, Martis Camp continues to offer valuable experiences to its Club members and owners, including private ski lift access to Northstar California, an award-winning Tom Fazio golf course, a Beach Shack on Lake Tahoe, a Family Barn and an abundance of parks throughout the community.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica