The newest property, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, is a rebrand of the former Viceroy and marks the Four Seasons second resort in the Caribbean. The striking bluffside-meets-beachfront resort offers everything a lover of the Four Seasons brand would expect, from three oversized pools to Kelly Wearstler-designed rooms and suites with private plunge pools and contemporary neutral decor with pops of metallic.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica