Viceroy, which opened in stages beginning five years ago, is one of the largest, swankiest resorts on the island, with 166 rooms, five restaurants, an 8,800-square-foot oceanfront spa, a full gym and yoga room, multiple tennis courts, a rock-climbing wall, kids’ club and more.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica