Viceroy Hotel Group has announced plans for Viceroy Bocas del Toro, a resort and residences set to open in 2019. The destination, located above crystal-blue Caribbean waters on the edge of a rainforest will feature 186 modern guest rooms, including 42 overwater villas along 457 acres of coastline — with three miles of private white sand beaches, plus sailing, surfing and hiking adventures just beyond the door.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica