All travelers dream big, but only a handful can truly afford a six-figure vacation. With its spectacular beaches, resorts and villas that exude exclusivity, the Caribbean is the primo perch for the richest 1 percent who pay top dollar for privacy, plenty of space and spoil-you-rotten amenities. Check out our big-bucks bucket list and live the dream.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica