We’re in love with Four Seasons Anguilla, the brand’s second Caribbean property. There’s much to to love about the former Viceroy resort, including its perfect location on two of Anguilla’s most beautiful white sand beaches. One of our favorite features of the resort is that most of the rooms and villas on the property are actually for sale — meaning you could live the Four Seasons life year-round, if you so chose.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica