“We are honored to have such a significant project for Lake Tahoe under our stewardship,” said Bob Mecay, principal of the Tahoe Beach Club development group. “Throughout the entire planning process we have taken significant measures to care for the environment and preserve the natural beauty of the land. We are working to design a premier destination that will resonate well with the modern lifestyle and environment families are looking for today, whether in a second or full time residence; a place that’s also envisioned with a goal of creating a legacy community in Tahoe that will remain relevant through generations. And finally, we are thrilled to be a part of the new life of Lake Tahoe’s South Shore, which continues to grow into a vibrant hub for recreation and entertainment.” – See more at: http://robbreport.com/LuxuryNewswire/home-and-design/first-new-tahoe-lakefront-residential-community-30-years#sthash.0xIsAKOM.dpuf
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica