A river runs through the Snake River Sporting Club, which is kitted out for serious outdoorsmen. Located just south of the confluence of the Snake and Hoback Rivers, the private club takes up 554 acres of rugged wilderness. Like living in a sprawling all-season ranch, the Club has huge appeal to New Yorkers: 20 percent of all members at Snake River Sporting Club are from the tri-state area.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica