On the southeastern shore of Lake Tahoe, a new, private residential community has just begun its marketing and reservation program, marking the first lakefront residential community approved on the lake in more than 30 years. Tahoe Beach Club will feature 148 condominium residences and a private Beach Club with all the amenities of a luxury resort located on a private sand beach on the shores of Lake Tahoe. Tahoe Beach Club is now accepting reservations for 48 premium Phase I residences located nearest the beach. All Phase I purchasers are considered Tahoe Beach Club Founders, which affords the advantage of significant benefits and incentives.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica