Ranked by Golf Digest as the “No. 1 Golf Course in Wyoming” for 2015-2016 and “No. 2 Best New Private Course in the U.S.” in 2007, the world-class golf course is fully open for the season, welcoming residents and Club members to play over 7,500 yards of stunning western landscape. Members can also take advantage of a new chef and expanded dining hours at the Clubhouse, the 26,000 sq. ft. facility equipped with a Sports Shop, restaurant and grill room, locker rooms and a furnished outdoor deck for dining and relaxing while admiring the beautiful scenery and native wildlife.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica