Luxury in Belize is having a moment. Home to Mayan ruins and a UNESCO-designated barrier reef, Belize has long been a popular tropical vacation spot for adventure seekers and nature enthusiasts. But with a recent uptick in high-end resort developments, it is quickly becoming one of Central America’s top luxury travel destinations. That growth has helped spur increased appeal for real estate. According to Christie’s International Real Estate, Belize is one of the world’s top spots for real estate investment. …Read More
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica