Located on 416 acres near Silverthorne, Summit Sky Ranch provides attainable housing for both local residents and second home buyers with 70 homes earmarked for a lower price point. Originally zoned for 83 large lot custom homes, the planning team worked with local officials to rezone the property to make environmentally respectful, efficient-footprint homes a strong focus. As the team developed the vision and planning for the site, the local community and Front Range residents responded with overwhelming support and the first phase of 46 homes sold out quickly.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica