For a small island measuring just 16 miles long and 3 miles wide, Anguilla packs a big punch with luxury vacation seekers. Across the sea from St. Martin, the eel-shaped isle coveted for the lack of cruise ships, casinos and throngs of tourists is home to a seaside slew of high-brow resorts that attract a moneyed crowd who pay handsomely to unwind and indulge. Formerly Viceroy Anguilla, Four Seasons Resort Anguilla upped the ante following a $10 million rebrand and upgrade investment. The only resort on the island that fronts two beaches, the half a sandy mile it occupies is as perfect as the beach brochure photos that sell the island.
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)
- $44 Million Construction Loan Follows Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach