For a small island measuring just 16 miles long and 3 miles wide, Anguilla packs a big punch with luxury vacation seekers. Across the sea from St. Martin, the eel-shaped isle coveted for the lack of cruise ships, casinos and throngs of tourists is home to a seaside slew of high-brow resorts that attract a moneyed crowd who pay handsomely to unwind and indulge. Formerly Viceroy Anguilla, Four Seasons Resort Anguilla upped the ante following a $10 million rebrand and upgrade investment. The only resort on the island that fronts two beaches, the half a sandy mile it occupies is as perfect as the beach brochure photos that sell the island.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica