Four Seasons recently assumed management of the former Viceroy Anguilla resort. The new Four Seasons Private Residences Anguilla will include a coveted collection of wholeownership homes and villas for purchase. Designed by leading interior designer Kelly Wearstler, the property features a variety of homes ranging from one-bedroom deluxe studios to five-bedroom beachfront villas. Phase one pricing starts at $750,000 to more than $10 million for residences of 662 to 6,185 square feet. anguillaprivateresidences.com
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica