“There’s a buzz around the country,” said Robi Das, a real estate analyst with Newmark Knight Frank in Miami. “All of the early investment is happening now. Belize is creating a very compelling alternative to the more established markets in the Caribbean. The investments are now at an institutional level — that’s new.”
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica