It’s been 30 years since a new property has opened along the shores of Lake Tahoe, but next fall a new luxury condominium residence will unlock its doors. On Monday afternoon, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval presided over the groundbreaking for the Tahoe Beach Club. The first phase of the 143 unit building will debut next fall on the east shore of Lake Tahoe in Nevada. It includes 48 two-to-five bedroom homes that meet LEED certification standards. It’s taken 14 years to get the project up and running, but it’s finally underway. The club will sit on 20 acres of lakefront land that is surrounded by the U.S. National Forest and Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica