It’s been 30 years since a new property has opened along the shores of Lake Tahoe, but next fall a new luxury condominium residence will unlock its doors. On Monday afternoon, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval presided over the groundbreaking for the Tahoe Beach Club. The first phase of the 143 unit building will debut next fall on the east shore of Lake Tahoe in Nevada. It includes 48 two-to-five bedroom homes that meet LEED certification standards. It’s taken 14 years to get the project up and running, but it’s finally underway. The club will sit on 20 acres of lakefront land that is surrounded by the U.S. National Forest and Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)
- $44 Million Construction Loan Follows Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach