How’s this for living on the edge? Among $20 million homes in one of Baja California’s most exclusive vacation communities, the Ledges at Espiritu look around to the Sea of Cortez, the lights of San Jose del Cabo, and the mountains of East Cape. From their Los Cabos hilltop perch, the new crop of condominium units can see it all, including the ample amenities that come with owning a spot at Espiritu.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica