Near the town of Truckee, California, is Martis Camp, a private community covering more than 2,100 acres of land. The camp contains 671 plots averaging 1.5 acres in size. Prices for undeveloped plots start at $800,000, and for completed properties range from $3m-$8m. Homes here come with access to a private ski lodge and private lift to the Northstar California ski resort; there is also an 18-hole, Tom Fazio-designed golf course.
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)
- $44 Million Construction Loan Follows Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach