Near the town of Truckee, California, is Martis Camp, a private community covering more than 2,100 acres of land. The camp contains 671 plots averaging 1.5 acres in size. Prices for undeveloped plots start at $800,000, and for completed properties range from $3m-$8m. Homes here come with access to a private ski lodge and private lift to the Northstar California ski resort; there is also an 18-hole, Tom Fazio-designed golf course.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica