This summer will also see the return of Snake River Sporting Club’s relationship with Orvis and Jackson Hole Fly Fishing School. Following a successful 2015 Summer/Fall season, the club will once again host the Orvis Fly Fishing School – Jackson Hole, a series of one-day and two-day intensive classes that combine classroom programming with on-stream instruction on the Club’s six-miles of private access to the Snake River. Led by Orvis Fly Fishing Instructor Spencer Morton, the classes will be open to fly fishing enthusiasts from around the globe beginning June 2016. – See more at: http://robbreport.com/LuxuryNewswire/luxury-travel/jackson-holes-most-exclusive-private-club-will-offer-nightly-guest#sthash.2cqxAGGy.dpuf
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica