Glancing left along the coast, I spied the gleaming white buildings of the Four Seasons resort – a Viceroy property until its relaunch last month – scattered across the rocks like pieces of Lego. While the Malliouhana feels more Anguillan, courtesy of its distinctive styling, the Four Seasons has a more international air about it. Put simply, once you pass through the gates here you could be in one of many other island resorts – from nearby Nevis to Bali in Indonesia.
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)
- $44 Million Construction Loan Follows Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach