Glancing left along the coast, I spied the gleaming white buildings of the Four Seasons resort – a Viceroy property until its relaunch last month – scattered across the rocks like pieces of Lego. While the Malliouhana feels more Anguillan, courtesy of its distinctive styling, the Four Seasons has a more international air about it. Put simply, once you pass through the gates here you could be in one of many other island resorts – from nearby Nevis to Bali in Indonesia.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica