Straddling California and Nevada, the mountaintop getaway of Lake Tahoe has seen some of the most significant rises in real estate values compared with other ski towns. For design lovers, Martis Camp, located on the California side, has become a magnet for top Los Angeles architects and designers. L.A. architecture firm Marmol Radziner (whose clients include Tom Ford) has just completed its second commission in the 2,177-acre private community, while interior designer Jamie Bush (Nina Jacobson, Rich Ross) is finishing up an 8,000-square-foot contemporary for former Facebook vp and current venture capitalistChamath Palihapitiya. “This is where the serious money are building homes,” says Bush.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)