Straddling California and Nevada, the mountaintop getaway of Lake Tahoe has seen some of the most significant rises in real estate values compared with other ski towns. For design lovers, Martis Camp, located on the California side, has become a magnet for top Los Angeles architects and designers. L.A. architecture firm Marmol Radziner (whose clients include Tom Ford) has just completed its second commission in the 2,177-acre private community, while interior designer Jamie Bush (Nina Jacobson, Rich Ross) is finishing up an 8,000-square-foot contemporary for former Facebook vp and current venture capitalistChamath Palihapitiya. “This is where the serious money are building homes,” says Bush.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica