By now, you’ve likely heard of blue zones — places in the world where data indicates people live longer and healthier lives than the average person. Researchers have identified five global regions as blue zones, and Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, just south of Papagayo, is one of them…
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica