For those who’ve traveled to Anguilla, part of the British West Indies, Four Seasons Resort & Residences seems familiar but different in many aspects. For one, it’s formerly Starwood resort Viceroy Anguilla, but the property closed in August 2016 and then re-opened in October with new management and features.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica