The Dorado Beach Ritz-Carlton Reserve, the former property of Laurance Rockefeller in Puerto Rico, which just underwent a $340 million dollar renovation, has celebrities galore, among them actors Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann, Paul Rudd, Patriots owner Bob Kraft and “Good Morning America’s” Robin Roberts.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica