Kelly Wearstler, the visionary whom The New Yorker calls the “grande dame of West Coast interior design,” has debunked any idea that her panache thrives only along a specific coastline. Though praised for her playful, vibrant interpretations of Hollywood Regency at California’s top boutique hotels and in the homes of her A-list clientele, she recently debuted a sleek, monochromatic look at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla in the British West Indies.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica