Kelly Wearstler, the visionary whom The New Yorker calls the “grande dame of West Coast interior design,” has debunked any idea that her panache thrives only along a specific coastline. Though praised for her playful, vibrant interpretations of Hollywood Regency at California’s top boutique hotels and in the homes of her A-list clientele, she recently debuted a sleek, monochromatic look at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla in the British West Indies.
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)
- $44 Million Construction Loan Follows Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach