For those in search of something altogether more modern, the Miami party vibe at The Viceroy is sure to please. Expect a sleek, minimal property with clean, linear pathways and imposing, white washed architecture. The Viceroy stands proud atop the rocky shore of Meads Bay, like the villains lair from a Bond movie set. The hotel is all about relaxed glamour, so perfect for those who want to stay out of the limelight. The Viceroy’s exclusive $20,000-a-night (in high season) super villas, have catered for the likes of Michael Jordan, Shakira, Simon Cowell, Beyonce and Jay Z.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica