Snake River Sporting Club in Jackson Hole has received final approval on a long-awaited plan to bring new overnight lodging to the private club and residential community. Two years in the making, developers Cygnus Capital finalized a transaction with Northlight Capital Partners and The Trust for Public Land that will relocate development entitlements from an adjacent parcel onto club land, creating short term rentals and overnight accommodations. The plan officially received final approval from the Teton County Board of Commissioners in early July and development is moving full steam ahead. A selection of residential-style accommodations is already available for members and guests, with plans for additional lodging to be completed by year’s end.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)