Design all-star Kelly Wearstler spared no expense in creating this ultra-luxe retreat in 2009, and Four Seasons has worked hard to preserve her masterpiece. The resort now features 181 accommodations (starting from $500)—including standalone, oceanfront private residences, and villas with as many as five bedrooms—and three new restaurants designed by the Manhattan-based firm Gabellini Sheppard Associates. The gym and spa have also been expanded for an all-encompassing wellness experience. Additional activities include resort-organized tennis matches and a recently installed rock-climbing wall.
- Hotel Del Condos Sell Big Before Project Is Finished
- Oceanfront condo project in Delray Beach obtains $45M construction loan
- $44M Construction Loan Targets Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach
- US Construction scores $45M construction loan for Delray Beach condos (40% of project presold)
- $44 Million Construction Loan Follows Rising Demand for Luxury Homes in Delray Beach