Design all-star Kelly Wearstler spared no expense in creating this ultra-luxe retreat in 2009, and Four Seasons has worked hard to preserve her masterpiece. The resort now features 181 accommodations (starting from $500)—including standalone, oceanfront private residences, and villas with as many as five bedrooms—and three new restaurants designed by the Manhattan-based firm Gabellini Sheppard Associates. The gym and spa have also been expanded for an all-encompassing wellness experience. Additional activities include resort-organized tennis matches and a recently installed rock-climbing wall.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica