When Viceroy Anguilla opened in 2009, it seemed like a slice of South Beach in the Caribbean, with all the design-forward flair one would expect of the chic global brand. You can luxuriate in a magical sunset beside an infinity pool stretching to the sea at the hotel’s Sunset Lounge, which offers an alluring collection of aged rums and Cuban cigars.
- San Francisco Chronicle – Serene luxury oasis in Costa Rica set to open in 2025
- Forbes – Changing The World One Girl At A Time In The Dominican Republic
- Maxim – Live in Tropical Luxury at Costa Rica’s First Waldorf Astoria Residences
- Robb Report – The First Waldorf Astoria Residences in Costa Rica Will Open Next Year. Here’s a Look Inside.
- Billionaire Steve Case On Bringing A Waldorf Astoria Hotel To Costa Rica